Wednesday, January 6, 2010

west side style...

i came across this company today and became an instant fan of the fresh, modern and clean image this furniture and accessories company...even the language they use in their online media communicates with me in a familiar way...

''west elm furniture and accessories appeal to style-savvy customers who love modern, affordable design''

with a range of furniture lines inspired by global and natural influences, many designed to suit small urban spaces and an increasing range of 'green' products...i can see west elm ranking highly on my go to list in the future...

it's kinda nice being somewhere new and stumbling across new companies, products and designers...

here a few select choices of mine...fresh, modern and on the 'i want' list...


http://www.westelm.com

4 comments:

Emily! said...

I love west elm, one of my favorite catalogs for furniture!

custardbydesign said...

one of my favourites now too Emily...

Amy said...

I love West Elm. They always have great things.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad you like Mise's great view.

custardbydesign said...

mise has a view to die for don't you think...

thanks for visiting amy - i hope to see you return...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online