Thursday, January 21, 2010

wednesday evening...

well it was 58 fahrenheit here in fayetteville, arkansas yesterday...and i spent a part of the early evening sitting on the terrace surrounded by all the newness in my life...

my new i-phone, {with might i add my new screen saver, which is might i add my new picture that i took yesterday}...my new book {elle decor: style and substance, courtesy of ruth at antiques by zaar}...and the latest edition of 'dwell' magazine which i picked up yesterday...

all of the above topped off with a mug of chow in my favorite paul maloney mug...given to me personally by the man himself...

6 comments:

Elaine Prunty said...

sending envious glares over the atlantic..

custardbydesign said...

our beautiful evening turned into a thunderous lightning storm...a marvel to watch, i was amazed and reminded how spectacular mother nature can be at times...

envious you say...where exactly was jaboopee last night and exactly how powerful are those envious glares...????

Elaine Prunty said...

Oh! just idly stirring my cauldron ...

miss mary said...

did you not go out there to work or have your retired
something not right
anyway enjoy when you can

Lorna said...

Sounds v relaxing :)

custardbydesign said...

retired...not just quite yet miss mary...

relaxing...it was that lorna...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online