Friday, April 10, 2009

the best things in life...

i can't believe how quickly Easter has caught up with me this year...i've have a host of posts of which i'm dying to get posted on here...my girlfriend and i have had a wealth of vistors over the past month staying with us so i've managed to squeeze plenty of visits to my favourite bars and restaurants in dublin, cork, belfast and beyond that certainly deserve a mention as well as other things and new spaces that i've come across in my daily readings and researches...also my freelance writing is taking a turn in the right direction for me so watch this space...

2 comments:

miss mary said...

thats a true statement they are gifts like today the presence thats why

custardbydesign said...

hothe present?!?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online