Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday...

So...Fridays nearly over, its almost Saturday and I have had two days of being redundant...but Mother of Mick, how proactive can a body be?!?!
So my CV's are out there, I'm negotiating shifts in career, side steps if you will, prolonged steps, a 2step....anything but a back step.... but in these times i gotta take what i can get...true?
No, no - nope not me! That sounds like the glass is half empty and anyone who knows me, knows that isnt me! So, what doesnt kill me only makes me stronger, the glass is half full and whats for me won't pass me by. So what's your favourite cliche? Get over it already!
Things like this happen as a sign of the times, their not personal, their not reflective of me or my abilities - they're just the way it is for now and I'm not the only one in this position.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online