Sunday, October 19, 2008

proactive

Its great how suddenly I'm in this happening city where I've lived and worked for 3 years, yet it's taken a knock like this to give me a chance to actually appreciate and enjoy just exactly where it is I live.

Nothing like walking down Grafton St, when the shops are closed, your not bumping and knocking into people, or taking in the sights and sounds of Templebar and the smells of the Farmers Market.

I haven't taken the time to do these things for so long....I got to notice 'Maser' has been busy at the St Stephens Green end of Harcourt St on some hoardings.

So while tomorrow heralds a new day of knocking on all doors, putting the CV out there and adapting my experince to potential new roles, today I'm off for some fresh air and a drive and a hike with my girlfriend up into the Dublin/Wicklow mountains.

Pictures coming with my next blogg update....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online